Here at The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce, we’re excited to welcome you back to our annual in-person Civic Leaders Dinner.
Join us on April 7, for an energetic and efficient networking event with elected officials and administration’s c-suite.
The Civic Leaders Dinner is a Chamber-exclusive opportunity for our members to converse directly with Mayor Brian Bowman, City of Winnipeg councillors, and much of the City’s administrative staff about issues that are important to them and directly affect the success of their business.
Leaders will move around tables, during a three-course meal, for two-way dialogue with you and other Winnipeg businesses.
We’ve got a great line-up of attending City officials this year and thought it might be helpful to give a bit of a more specific overview of the areas and issues each employee looks after.
Have a look at the guest list of confirmed attendees:
- Mayor Brian Bowman
- Markus Chambers (Acting Deputy Mayor – St. Norbert/Sein River)
- John Orlikow (Councillor River Heights/Ft. Garry)
- Kevin Klein (Councillor – Charleswood/Tuxedo/Westwood)
- Sherri Rollins (Councillor – Fort Rouge/East Fort Garry)
- Ross Eadie (Councillor – Mynarski)
- Jeff Browaty (Councillor – North Kildonan)
- Devi Sharma (Councillor – Old Kildonan)
- Vivian Santos (Councillor – Point Douglas)
- Scott Gillingham (Councillor – St. James)
- Brian Mayes (Councillor – St.Vital)
- Janice Lukes (Councillor – Waverly West)
- Angie Cusson (Director of Human Resource)
- Michael Jack (Chief Administrative Officer)
- Catherine Kloepfer (Chief Financial Officer)
- Geoff Patton (Director, Assets & Project Management)
- Tyler Gooch (Director, Innovation & Technology Services)
- Christian Schmidt (Chief, Winnipeg Fire Paramedic Service)
- John Kiernan (Director, Planning, Property & Development)
- Cindy Fernandes (Director, Community Services)
- Felicia Wiltshire (Director, Customer Service & Communications)
- Greg Ewankiw (Director, Transit)
- Danny Smyth (Chief of Police)
- Marc Lemoine (City Clerk)
- Tim Austin (Manager of Taxation & Finance Services)
- Doug Brown (Director of Legal Services/City Solicitor)
- Angie Cusson (Director, Human Resource Services)
- Tyler Markowsky (City Economist)
- Marc Pittet (Manager, Real Estate & Land Development)
- Cecil Sveinson (Manager of Indigenous Relations)
- Jonathan Hildebrand (Manager, Strategic Planning)
- Matt Dryburgh (Senior Manager, Economic Development)
Please note: This list is subject to change.
Civic Leaders Dinner