As Winnipeg’s largest member organization, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce (The Chamber) continues to make strides to help our members lead, connect and grow. March 8, 2023 marks the 150th anniversary of The Chamber. As we celebrate the past and future successes of The Chamber, we will embark on a yearlong celebration to show off our members, tell stories, create conversations and share our vision for the next 150 years. What better way to celebrate than by creating a new logo to mark the future of your Winnipeg Chamber.
We are looking for a Winnipeg design firm or graphic designer to partner with to create our new logo. Show us the great talent Winnipeg has to offer and pitch to us why you are qualified to create our new logo.
SCOPE OF WORK
We are looking for a logo redesign to compliment our current brand identity, but also to elevate our brand as we head into our next 150 years. The logo should be easy to distinguish, eye-catching and versatile in a variety of formats as listed below.
Note: Logo should not be 150 specific as the logo will continue to be used after 2024.
Goals for the Logo Rebrand:
- Refresh our logo to complement our current brand identity and tagline: Lead. Connect. Grow.
- Follow accessibility guidelines to create a logo that can be recognized and easy to read, and inclusive for people of all abilities.
- Logo should be refreshed, modern but timeless to last years to come
How the logo will be used and where it will appear:
- Print media and all corporate communications
- Social media channels
- Winnipeg Chamber, partner and member websites
- Event signage and banners
- Social media and promotional videos
- Advertising and other communications
- On Winnipeg Chamber office building interior/exterior
- Provide high resolution (600 dpi min) EPS file format of final approved logos
- Provide jpeg, png and pdf formats of the final approved logo
- Logo must be created for both web and print mediums
- To be created in full color, single-color and black and white
- Logo must complement current Winnipeg Chamber branding, but option to add new secondary colours
Proposals can be submitted with a flat fee or hourly rate.
Project must be completed by early January 2023. A detailed timeline on deliverables will be worked out with the selected vendor.
Note: Winnipeg Chamber members in good standing will take priority in submissions.
Proposals must include:
- Firm information: Provide agency’s name, address, website URL, telephone number. Include name, title, e-mail address and phone number of the individual who will be the agency’s primary contact.
- Project Approach: Explain your project approach, style and process.
- Three examples of previous logo design work
- Budget with line items for project stages
Please submit your proposal by September 14, 2022.
Acting Vice President Programs and Marketing
The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce