Truth and Reconciliation Advisory Council
What is the Truth and Reconciliation Advisory Council?
An advisory board of 36 community leaders from the Indigenous community and/or organizations provides strategic oversight and guidance to our efforts advancing reconciliation. They also inform our truth and reconciliation information and programming that we make available internally and externally.
Together the advisory council publishes and frequently updates our free business resource the Truth and Reconciliation Roadmap (TRR).
Denise Tardiff | University of Manitoba
Noah Wilson | Futurpreneur
- Damon Johnston, Aboriginal Centre of Winnipeg
- Vera Houle, APTN
- Sabrina Govier, Assiniboine Credit Union
- MaryAnn Kempe, Birchwood Automotive Group
- Cecil Sveinson, City of Winnipeg – Indigenous Relations
- Clayton Sandy, Government of Manitoba
- Dodie Jordan, Ka Ni Kanichihk Inc.
- Scott Sissons, KPMG
- Kevin Monkman, Manitoba Hydro
- Mark Sweeny, Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak (MKO) Grand Chief
- Richard Rosin, Richard Rosin Funeral Director Ltd.
- Diane Roussin, The Winnipeg Boldness Project
- Loren Remillard, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Mahrukh Ali Aziz, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Jill Andres, United Way Winnipeg
- Michelle Lavoilette, Johnston Group
- Drew Fisher, RBC Convention Centre
- Amber Samson, RBC Convention Centre
- Rhonda Forgues, Indigenous Chamber of Commerce
- Whelan Sutherland, Treaty One Development Corporation