Truth and Reconciliation Advisory Council
What is the Truth and Reconciliation Advisory Council?
An advisory board of 36 community leaders from the Indigenous community and/or organizations provides strategic oversight and guidance to our efforts advancing reconciliation. They also inform our truth and reconciliation information and programming that we make available internally and externally.
Together the advisory council publishes and frequently updates our free business resource the Truth and Reconciliation Roadmap (TRR).
Jessica Dumas | Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce / Jessica Dumas Coaching and Training
Noah Wilson | Futurpreneur
- Damon Johnston, Aboriginal Centre of Winnipeg
- Vera Houle, APTN
- Sabrina Govier, Assiniboine Credit Union
- MaryAnn Kempe, Birchwood Automotive Group
- Michelle Kuly, Blueprint
- Etoile Stewart, Blueprint
- Joanna Nickerson, Blueprint
- Cecil Sveinson, City of Winnipeg – Indigenous Relations
- Clayton Sandy, Government of Manitoba
- Jane McDonald, IISD
- Fabian Sanderson, Indigenous Chamber of Commerce / First Peoples Economic Growth Fund
- Jamie Dumont, Indigenous Chamber of Commerce / Consultant – Diversity, Accessibility, Inclusion, Indigenous Engagement, Strategy Development
- Michelle Lavoilette, Johnston Group
- Yvonne “Dodie” Jordaan, Ka Ni Kanichihk Inc.
- Scott Sissons, KPMG
- Susan Collins, Manitoba Hydro
- TJ Monkman, Manitoba Hydro
- Mark Sweeny, Manitoba Keewatinowi Okimakanak (MKO) Grand Chief
- Jeannette Montafur, MORR Transportation Consultants
- Josh Girman, PCL Construction
- Shreeraj Patel, RBC
- Drew Fisher, RBC Convention Centre
- Tina Boenders, RBC Convention Centre
- Richard Rosin, Richard Rosin Funeral Director Ltd.
- Whelan Sutherland, Treaty One Development Corporation
- Jill Andres, United Way Winnipeg
- Gail Wozney, University of Winnipeg
- Jennefer Nepinak, University of Winnipeg
- Scott Rose, Winmar
- Diane Roussin, The Winnipeg Boldness Project
- Loren Remillard, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Sanjana Vijayann, Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Lynne Skromeda, Winnipeg Folk Festival
- Derek Earl, WTC Winnipeg