TradeCert/Winnipeg provides a secure, online solution for application and issuance of electronically certified documents.
- Submit and receive certified documents electronically from the comfort of your own office (providing you have access to a good quality color printer).
- Ease of access: Canadian exporters and freight forwarders can apply online and print from anywhere in the world.
- Reduced travel time and courier costs: no need to leave your office and wait in line.
- Fast, convenient and user-friendly: get certificates in hours versus days.
For our fee schedule, please visit TradeCert/Winnipeg.
The Chamber requires the following documentation to create your TradeCert account:
- An original Letter of Waiver, signed by an authorized official from your organization; and
- Providing a Letter of Waiver acts as a Notary Public, which means your lawyer doesn’t need to witness the company representative signature on every individual Certificate of Origin or other trade related documents.
- A copy of your company’s registration in Canada with the federal or provincial/territorial government, with confirmation of current business operations, such as annual business license renewal, annual report, notice of assessment, or equivalent. The latter must be updated regularly.
- To register, go to TradeCert/Winnipeg and download the Letter of Waiver Form.
- Scan and email the Letter of Waiver and support documentation to [email protected], then mail the original to The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce (address noted on the Letter of Waiver).
- Upon receipt of the required documents, we will create a TradeCert account for your organization. Your company’s primary system user, provided on the Letter of Waiver, will receive a welcome email with instructions on how to use the system and retrieve his/her login information. Please note that other users within your organization can be added by the primary user. You will then be ready to submit your applications online and print your own documents.
Our office will keep your Letter of Waiver and support documentation on file for two years. After two years, the Letter of Waiver and support documents must be renewed.
Already have an account? Login!