This event is no longer active.
Indigenous Youth Networking Forum | VIRTUAL
Wednesday, March 16, 2022 | 1:30 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Are you an employer looking to connect with the future of our workforce?
Or are you a student interested in meeting a potential mentor in your desired field?
Join us for our free virtual Indigenous Youth Networking Forum – where we will bring together local business mentors with Indigenous post-secondary students to discuss career journeys, life advice and how to seek meaningful employment.
Hosted in partnership with RRC Polytech’s Indigenous Education and HP Change, attendees will first hear from an Indigenous business panel discussion then be broken into smaller groups, depending on the student’s interest and business leader’s specialization.
Why should students attend:
- Get your questions answered and gain credible career advice from local business leaders matched to you
- Create meaningful relationships with potential mentors
- Network with future employers located here in Winnipeg
Why should employers attend:
- Connect with potential Indigenous job seekers studying in your sector
- Position yourself and your organization as a business leader in your sector
- Support and provide meaningful guidance to Indigenous students