This event is no longer active.
Explore all of the possibilities for living in your unique purpose using the Ikigai Venn Diagram.
As a compassionate, values driven, heart-led human being, it is natural to desire a career and life where you are living in your own version of success, feeling fulfilled and experiencing life in your unique purpose. The path to finding that purpose might feel a little foggy, but creating balance in your lifestyle to enjoy your journey to your purpose can be possible.
Exploring the Japanese concept of “ikigai”, we will use the Ikigai Venn Diagram designed by Marc Winn to explore all of the possibilities for finding your purpose by looking at the intersection of:
??What you love to do
??What the world needs
??What you’re good at
??What you can be paid for
You will gain clarity around:
– What you actually enjoy doing and how you want to spend your time
– Your strengths that make what you offer the world so unique to you
– The capacity in which you can share your purpose with the world to make a meaningful impact
– Ways in which you can be paid for sharing your purpose
– A plan for putting your purpose into action
90 MINS | 2 WORKSHOP DATES AVAILABLE
02 NOV, TUE, 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM CT
06 NOV, SAT, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM CT