We know these past two years have been hard. So, let’s talk it out.
INTRODUCING THE CHAMBER SESSIONS
About the Program:
The Chamber Sessions is a free support program built for small and medium-sized businesses. This temporary program offers a three-hour one-on-one session with a local business mentor to talk through your current roadblocks in your business.
CLICK HERE to read 3 reasons why you should join The Chamber Sessions
Let’s pause, slow down and strategize, together.
As a business, you will pick one of the seven focus areas:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Growth Strategy (Spots Full)
- Marketing (Spots Full)
Sessions are limited and will run from January 17 to March 31, 2022 or until sessions last. As a Winnipeg Chamber member, you will have first rights to the sessions.
- Must be a registered Winnipeg business
- Registration for Chamber members open on Tuesday, January 11
- Registration for all Winnipeg businesses open on Tuesday, January 25
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
- Fill out an intake form
- Intake 1 opens for Winnipeg Chamber members: Tuesday, January 11
- Intake 1 opens for all Winnipeg businesses: Tuesday, January 25
- We will pair you with a mentor from one of your three top choices
- Your selected mentor will get in touch about setting up your session date and time
- Complete your one-on-on session by March 31, 2022
Please note: A Chamber Session is not guaranteed due to limited sessions.
If you require our Chamber Sessions form in an alternative format, please contact Kayla Buehler at [email protected]
Need Help Deciding Your Focus Areas?
Here’s a few guiding statements that can help you decide.
- “I don’t know where to start with my business plan”
- “I need to improve my cash flow”
- “How do I even project or forecast with everything going on?
- “I’m ready to level-up my business”
- “How do I increase my market share in my sector?”
- “I need to help to identify new opportunities”
- “I’m really low staff. How do I find and build a strong and loyal team?”
- “I need help making sense of all the laws when it comes to human resources”
- “I have to have a hard conversation with my staff, help”
- “I’m confused on our legal responsibilities are during this pandemic”
- “I have to temporarily lay off my team, how do I handle it correctly?”
- “I need help negotiating our contract with our landlord”
- “I need to increase my presence online to reach more customers”
- “Social media is overwhelming. Where do I start?”
- “One of my goals is to have a bigger presence in our community”
- “Where do I start with international import and export”
- “I need help with understanding all the paperwork at Customs”
- “How do I improve my own supply chain?”
- “There’s too many options. How do I know what’s for us?”
- “How do I get my e-commerce business up and running?”
- “My entire team is working from home. How do I ensure they have what they need?”
Program Hosted By:
In Partnership With: