Newcomer Employment Hub Advisory Council
What is the Newcomer Employment Hub Advisory Council?
An advisory council of 18 members that represent a mix of newcomer service agencies and businesses in Winnipeg, advise us on the creation and execution of our Newcomer Employment Hub initiative within CODE. The Hub aims to streamline connection between newcomer job seekers who are represented by newcomer service agencies with Winnipeg businesses who are eager to tap into a diverse talent pool.
Jose Chinchilla | Seven Oaks Immigrant Services
Erika Frey Morote | Immigration Partnership Winnipeg
- Loren Remillard, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Elijah Osei-Yeboah, End Homelessness
- Anelle McLaughlin, Staffmax Staffing and Recruiting
- Mariana Sferelli, Birchwood Automotive Group
- Maria, Opportunities For Employment (OFE)
- Amie Membreno, Immigrant Centre
- Gololcha Boru, City of Winnipeg
- Maricel Bucher, Newcomers Employment and Education Development Services (N.E.E.D.S.)
- Abdikadir Ahmed, IRCOM
- Nubia Duran, Success Skills Centre
- Mahrukh Ali Aziz, The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce