In light of COVID-19, we are following the Government of Canada’s travel recommendations. Our April trip to Ireland will not take place as scheduled. Future travel decisions will be made according to the Government of Canada’s recommendations.
Presented by The Chamber with Canada One Travel
Travel with The Chamber! We have an exciting travel program that is open to everyone, not just Chamber members. We offer two to three trips a year. Our trips are from Winnipeg, with groups of approximately 20 – 40 people and hosted by a Chamber employee. The best part of our trips are the people: we have many repeat travelers in our group and always welcome new ones. We’d love to have you join us. Our trips often sell out, so act quickly!
We’ve had many requests for an Ireland trip, and we are thrilled to make it happen! The beauty and history of Ireland captivates all who experience it and we can’t wait to take you there. This tour will take us around the country and give us a taste of the best Ireland has to offer, from castles, pubs, and scenery you won’t see anywhere else.
VERY LIMITED SPACE STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH 19. Contact Evelyn Sinclair (contact info at bottom) for availability.
Highlights of this fantastic trip include:
- Roundtrip airfare on Air Canada
- 10 Nights Bed and full Irish breakfast in the named 4 star Hotels or similar
- 1 Lunch, 6 Dinners, including Medieval Banquet in Bunratty Castle
- Porterage of 1 luggage per person
- Experienced Driver-Guide
- Admission to all the listed visits & attractions including:
- Specialised Step on Dublin City Guide
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Guinness Storehouse including complimentary pint of Guinness
- Specialized Armagh City Walking Guide
- St. Patrick’s Cathedrals in Armagh
- Titanic Belfast
- Specialized Belfast City Guide
- Bushmills Distillery
- Giants Causeway
- Specialized Derry City Walking Guide
- Strokestown Park & Famine Museum
- Kylemore Abbey & Gardens
- Cliffs of Moher
- King John’s Castle
- Gallarus Oratory
- Sheep Dog Demonstration
- Blarney Castle
- Rock of Cashel
Flight schedule (Air Canada) REVISED
AC 268 APR 19 Leave Winnipeg 2:15 pm / Arrive Toronto 5:39 pm
AC 842 APR 19 Leave Toronto 8:50 pm / Arrive Dublin 8:15 am (April 20)
AC 843 APR 30 Leave Dublin 10:10 pm / Arrive Toronto 12:25 pm
AC 267 APR 30 Leave Toronto 5:20 pm / Arrive Winnipeg 6:53 pm
Escorted tour from Winnipeg.
$4935 CAD per person.
* Includes airfare from Winnipeg, accommodations, taxes, all transfers and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary, English speaking guides, and the meals indicated in the itinerary.
*(based on double occupancy) Single supplement: $839
Price, itinerary and flight schedule are subject to change.