In light of COVID-19, we are following the Government of Canada’s travel recommendations. Future travel decisions will be made according to the Government of Canada’s recommendations.
Presented by The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce and Great Canadian Travel Group
Join The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce on our next adventure to the beautiful country of Greece, complete with crystal-blue water, spectacular beauty, archeological sites, famous myths, and majestic islands. Discover ancient history with private guided tours of the Acropolis of Athens, the Temple of Poseidon, Olympia, Delphi and more. Explore the beautiful islands during your four-day all-inclusive cruise with visits including Mykonos, Rhodes and Santorini. Sample delicious cuisine with daily breakfasts and dinners included and rest in comfort in premium accommodations throughout your trip.
This trip will be hosted by Daryl & Jocelyn Silver of Great Canadian Travel Group & Continental Travel. They hosted The Chamber’s trip to Turkey several years ago and their extensive travel experience and passion for leading groups made it a big success. This will be an unforgettable adventure!
- 4 overnights in Athens at Wyndham Athens Residence or similar on HB basis
- 4-day cruise in outside cabins with windows on all-inclusive basis:
- All meals, alcoholic beverages and on-board entertainment included
- Shore excursion to Ancient Ephesus in Kusadasi
- Shore excursion to the Acropolis of Lindos and the Citadel of the Knights
- 1 overnight in Tolo at John & George or similar on HB basis
- 1 overnight in Olympia at Amalia Hotel or similar on HB basis
- 1 overnight in Delphi at Amalia Hotel or similar on HB basis
- English speaking licensed guide for sightseeing as per itinerary
- Deluxe motor coach for transfers and touring as per itinerary
- Private guided tours of Athens, Acropolis & Museum, National Archaeological Museum, Cape Sounion, Mykonos Town, Santorini, Argolis, Olympia and Delphi
- Entrance fees to Archaeological sites & Museums as per itinerary
- Porterage at the hotel
- Local taxes
- Personalized service throughout the trip
- Round trip airfare
- Tipping (guide, driver, escort)
- Lunches (except cruise portion)
- Drinks during meals (except cruise portion)
- Santorini Cable Car tickets (must be purchased on site 12Euros per person)
- Optional shore excursions
Flights (Air Canada):
AC8600 LEAVE WINNIPEG 8:55 AM / ARRIVE MONTREAL 12:30 PM
AC1902 LEAVE MONTREAL 4:40 PM / ARRIVE ATHENS 8:50AM+1 DAY
AC1901 LEAVE ATHENS 1:00 PM / ARRIVE TORONTO 6:00 PM
AC271 LEAVE TORONTO 9:15 PM / ARRIVE WINNIPEG 10:58 PM
Information Session: POSTPONED. Stay tuned for details.
$4899 CAD per person.
* Includes airfare from Winnipeg, accommodations, 4-day cruise, taxes, all transfers and sightseeing as specified in the itinerary, English speaking guides, and the meals indicated in the itinerary.
*(based on double occupancy) Single supplement: $1000
If you are a single traveller looking to share accommodations, we will do our best to match you up with a roommate.
Optional extension: Crete: Oct. 27-30
Spend 4 days on the beautiful Greek Island of Crete.
More details to follow. Based on a minimum number of passengers.
Cost: $995 per person based on double occupancy
- Round trip airfare to and from the island
- 3 overnights in a 4-star hotel
- Personal escort throughout the itinerary
- Transfers to and from the hotel
- Daily breakfasts and dinners
- Lunches, drinks during meals, tipping