Are you uncertain about tax deductions for Christmas party expenditures, employee gifts, bonuses or performance awards? Does your business provide financial support to employees for taking evening courses, joining a fitness facility, or becoming a member of a professional or industry association? Do you allow employees personal use of a company vehicle or provide lunch or supper meals to employees?
This seminar will support employee remuneration decisions by providing information on:
• The deduction status and limits for commonly provided employee perks
• Benefits that are taxable to your employee and must be T4’ed
• Employee reimbursements and tax-free allowances
• The tax advantage of a tax-free allowance vs. additional salary/bonus
• Deductions/benefits when employee have business mileage/travel.
• Rules for deduction of premiums for group insurance and disability plans
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners who are including in employee remuneration schemes any benefits, reimbursement of expenses or gifts/awards in addition to hourly wages or monthly salaries.
Entrepreneurship Manitoba Boardroom
250-240 Graham Avenue