This event is no longer active.
Are you uncertain about tax deductions for Christmas party expenditures, employee gifts, bonuses or performance awards? Does your business provide financial support to employees for taking evening courses, joining a fitness facility, or becoming a member of a professional or industry association? Do you allow employees personal use of a company vehicle or provide lunch or supper meals to employees?
This seminar will support employee remuneration decisions by providing information on:
• The deduction status and limits for commonly provided employee perks
• Benefits that are taxable to your employee and must be T4’ed
• Employee reimbursements and tax-free allowances
• The tax advantage of a tax-free allowance vs. additional salary/bonus
• Deductions/benefits when employee have business mileage/travel.
• Rules for deduction of premiums for group insurance and disability plans
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business owners who are including in employee remuneration schemes any benefits, reimbursement of expenses or gifts/awards in addition to hourly wages or monthly salaries.
Entrepreneurship Manitoba Boardroom
250-240 Graham Avenue