This event is no longer active.
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT – THANK YOU
Working in partnership with Mayor Brian Bowman’s office, the Small Business SUMMIT is a half-day event hosted by The Chamber that will provide a platform for Winnipeg’s small business community to provide input on the conditions they need to succeed, identify any issues that need to be addressed, and to understand city programs, policies, or initiatives that are available to assist them in being successful.
GET ANSWERS AND PROVIDE INPUT ON THE FOLLOWING:
From zoning restrictions to acquiring permits and licences, understanding process at City Hall can be a challenge. With advice on how to navigate City Hall, you will put your business in a better position to succeed. Cut through the red tape by understanding how decisions are made.
Exhibitor Booth Space:
• One exhibit table in plenary room
o Includes one 2’ by 8’ table
o Includes one white table cloth and black table skirt
• Two passes to the October membership luncheon (11:30 – 1:30 that same day)
• Publication of your company profile in the program of the event (includes 150 word company profile, contact information and logo)
• Social media – Twitter @TheWpgChamber mention on day of the event (*over 9500 followers)
• Company name on event page of the website
Price to attend the summit: FREE! [Registration is required, tickets to luncheon are available at the member price]
Price to exhibit: $550 (includes 2 tickets to luncheon, 11:30 – 1:30, ticket price: $47.50 for members)
*Sponsorship opportunity available
375 York Ave.