This event is no longer active.
Using photographs to increase your social media presence is more than taking selfies or applying cool filters. You must take interesting, unusual and well-edited images. If you’re a business owner, it’s even more important to remember these points, so you can attract a following of eager customers who will also share your content and buy your product or service.
In this hands-on workshop you’ll learn:
• How to tap into the hidden tools in iPhone’s built in camera
• Why the iPhone’s built in camera is not the best one to use for business photos
• Alternative iPhone camera apps and how to use them productively
• How to set up and capture a creative and eye-popping shot, every time!
• How to shoot your products to sell!
• How to edit like a pro – Instagram filters are for kids! Learn the 2 apps you must have, and learn how to maximize their tools (both are FREE, see list of required apps below)
1. Bring your fully charged iPhone or iPad
2. Install these three photo apps on your device prior to the workshop:
?Camera+ ($3.99) Note: There are several apps with similar names, make sure the developer is Tap Tap Tap
Presenter: Alexandra Morrison, Photographer and Digital Artist
Join us at 8:30am to meet the speaker, network with other participants and enjoy hot breakfast. Presentation will begin at 8:50am.
Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
1808 Wellington Avenue