The March Ramp Up Manitoba meetup is going to be great with the theme of best practices for “Scaling up a Startup”. Ramp Up is a grassroots community of tech startups.
Keynotes (20 minutes plus Q&A)
1. Marshall Ring, CEO, MTA speaking about Skip the Dishes speaking on lessons learned as advisor to Skip the Dishes and Cubresa.
2. Jay Meyers, CEO, Bold Innovation Group – One of the Provinces fastest growing tech companies have just moved 80 employees into the city from Ile-des-Chênes
3. Wade Barnes, President and CEO, FarmersEdge -” the brilliant, Winnipeg-based precision-farming data-management solutions company, just raised a $58-million round” – Martin Cash, WFP
Short Presentations (5 minutes plus Q&A)
1. Vince Barletta, Leader, Yes Winnipeg
2. Harry Ethans, Manitoba Knights Investment Group
3. Ben Hoeppner, COO, Neobanx & Onescore
RRC Roblin Centre (160 Princess Street), room P107
160 Princess St