This event is no longer active.
Emerge Knowledge is a creative team and we are proud that our software, Re-TRAC Connect™, is the leading recycling and waste management data platform trusted by Governments, Organizations, and Enterprises across North America. Our customers rely on our software to efficiently collect data in order to make key decisions to protect our environment. Our newest software feature set will allow our 20,000+ users to publish their success and easily share it with the world.
We’re looking for the right person who can learn quickly and become a reliable member of our team. If managing server architecture excites you, and you have experience, we want to meet you! We want to hear about your skills and experience to determine how you could help us and what you could learn in our shop.
In this role, you will:
• Help manage and continuously improve our architecture
• Automate as much of our deployment and operations as possible
• Contribute to the development of projects
• Bring forward new ideas to streamline our operations
• Contribute in multiple areas and be empowered to grow your role within our team
What you’ll use:
• Our infrastructure runs on Linux
• We program with Ruby on Rails, Node.js with Hapi
• We store our data in MySQL, Elasticsearch and Redis.
• Experience with deploying web applications on Linux
• Experience with programming for the web
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience with any of the technologies mentioned above
• Experience with Jenkins/Git/CVS
About Emerge Knowledge:
We are innovators and proud of our work. We thrive on foosball, sunshine, and coffee (fair trade of course). We are located in the Exchange District near transit (we offer 100% subsidized Eco-Passes) and have an office equipped with a bike rack. You’ll be eligible to join our company group health benefits plan.
• Competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Start date: flexible (our preference is early October)
• Hours of work: 40 hours/week, daytime hours
If you could contribute to our team in this role of DevOps Engineer / SysAdmin, please send your resume (or links to your portfolio) to Jen Peters, Operations Manager, via email to [email protected]
Deadline: Monday, Sept 28/15 at 5PM.
Emerge Knowledge Design Inc
401-250 McDermot Ave
401-250 McDermot Ave