This event is no longer active.
• Are you looking to take your business ideas to new heights?
• Do you want to accelerate your growth?
• Are you facing tough technology and resource decisions?
• Looking to create a culture of innovation in your company?
WHAT IS DRIVING INNOVATION 2015?
Join us at Manitoba’s first innovation conference focused on small- to medium-sized businesses. This conference & workshop will show you how your company can increase efficiency, reduce risk and embrace innovation. Together, we will explore how to keep abreast of new technologies, grow and expand new products or services, reach new markets and enhance business productivity. Learn how to engage your customers and employees in success, fund your ideas, and grow to be an innovation leader in Manitoba.
ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS YOU WILL GAIN FROM THIS CONFERENCE
• How to keep abreast of new technologies & know-how that can drive innovation in your business
• How to grow and expand new product development, new markets and new business systems
• How to access R&D resources you don’t have internally
• How to finance your innovation
• How to engage your employees in your success
Day one only: $225 (includes Winnipeg Chamber Luncheon with Minister Michelle Rempel)
Day two (workshop) $75
Both days: $250
For more details and to register, visit: www.drivingsmeinnovation.com
Manitoba’s small and medium-sized businesses are the drivers that will keep Manitoba competitive, with the potential to inject significant capital into Manitoba’s economy. Innovate Manitoba, the Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce and InVision Business Edge have partnered to deliver this conference and workshop on innovation for SMEs.
375 York Ave.