This event is no longer active.
In partnership with:
After the Vote Gary Doer, US Results & Canada
On November 8, millions of Americans will head to the polls and elect their next President. With President Obama leaving office and a new leader settling into the White House, what does this mean for Canada and how will it impact Manitoba?
CPA Manitoba, in partnership with The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce invite you to the luncheon that will address those questions and more.
Join us the day after one of the most polarizing US elections on record. Former Canadian Ambassador to the United States (and former Manitoba Premier) Gary Doer will provide an exclusive insider’s view into one of the most fascinating elections in history. He’ll also take your questions on the results and talk about what it means to Canadians and Canadian businesses.
• What campaign promises around TPP and free trade will become force
• How do we get Manitoba’s and Canada’s priorities on the agenda in Washington
• What domestic issues will impact Canadians most
• Who’s likely to wield influence in the new President’s circles
• How the House and Senate votes impact relations
This election has the potential to change the world for years to come. Be at the event that has the power to change the way you understand it.
Wednesday, November 9
RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg
Doors open at 11:00 am
Luncheon begins at 11:45 am
Event ends at 1:15 pm
Tickets are $75.00
We expect tickets to go quickly. To learn more or register now click here.
Don’t Miss the Opportunity to Sponsor This Event
Sponsorship opportunities available for this event include the VIP Reception Sponsor, Round Table Reception Sponsor, Table Sponsor and Booth Sponsor levels. Sponsor a table and get:
– Prime seating at the event.
– 10 seats.
– Your company logo on the table, event registration page and on event slideshow.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Marketing & Business Development
Director of Investor Relations
The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
Sponsor a Table
375 York Ave.