- Do I know how to prepare a simple tax return from beginning to end?
- What if I must prepare a more complex tax return with a business, rental and farm schedule, do I understand these elements?
- Do I understand how to utilize different deductions and tax credits to
minimize and/or defer tax implications?
- Do I have all the information I need on different tax planning options like carrying forward RRSPs, or donations?
- How is capital cost allowance calculated?
- How is capital gain calculated? How can I potentially use capital gains reserves?
- Are there ways I can maximize the tax savings on certain deductions?
- When it is best to claim an RRSP deduction?
Talbot & Associates has been serving clients for over 25 years with personal and business accounting services and professional consultation.
For those who’d like to learn the ins and outs of preparing a personal tax return, T&A is hosting its annual Personal Tax Preparation Workshop this Jan/Feb (6 classes Tues/Thurs Jan 23 – Feb 8) at the T&A Training Centre at 3553 Pembina Highway.
Participants will learn many tips on tax planning and how to prepare simple tax return or more complex ones with a business, rental or farm schedule.