To foster an environment in which Winnipeg business can prosper.
Public Policy Influence – initiate and effect change in government policy and practices to support a growing and thriving business community.Member Business Support – provide programs and services that create a competitive advantage for individual business members.Community Leadership – serve as a catalyst for a healthy and prosperous community that offers a strong foundation for business location and expansion.
The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce is looking for a local company to develop a campaign featuring the next generation of marketing collateral and sales support tools (both print and electronic) to be used by our Sales Team to promote the benefits of membership in our organization.
1. RFP is issued Wednesday, January 24, 2018
2. Campaign proposals due 5:00 pm – Monday, February 19, 2018
3. Contract awarded Friday, February 23, 2018
4. Consultation with Chamber Staff Months of February & March, 2018
5. Final delivery of campaign Monday, April 16, 2018
Suite 100-259 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3B 2A9
Attention: Karen Weiss (204) 944-3305 [email protected]Proposals received after the deadline will be considered late and may be disqualified at the discretion of The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce.
The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to issue revisions in writing to this RFP at any time prior to the closing date.
Bidders are responsible for making a careful examination of the scope of this RFP and to comply with all terms and requirements. The price you quote should be inclusive. If your price excludes certain fees or charges, you must provide a detailed list of excluded fees with a complete explanation of the nature of those fees. If the execution of work to be performed by your company requires the hiring of sub-contractors you must clearly state this in your proposal.
The budget must encompass all design, production and print costs.
The criteria as stated in this RFP must be met. Proposals that meet the mandatory requirements will be evaluated with the following criteria.
- Suitability of the Proposal – the proposed solution meets the needs and criteria set forth in the RFP.
- Aesthetic Capabilities – prior work demonstrates artistic and innovative end products.
- Candidate Experience – candidate has successfully completed similar projects and has the qualifications necessary to undertake this project.
- Value/Pricing Structure – The price is commensurate with the value offered by the provider. The Chamber is able to develop contra agreements that recognize the provider to the fullest extent possible, as a supporter and partner of The Chamber. Proposals reflecting financial consideration for this type of partnership will be given favorable consideration.
- The candidate firm has the appropriate staff to complete the project in the time frame required.
- Proposal Presentation – the information is presented in a clear, logical manner and is well organized.
- Demonstrated commitment to high service level agreements.
- Please provide references.