Do you have an idea you want to share?
At The Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce we bring people together. Our events are your opportunity to meet with like-minded business professionals and dive into thought-provoking business trends and topics.
With over 150+ events each year, we are always looking for diverse speakers within our membership to share their big idea for both virtual and in-person events.*
If you have an idea for a presentation that would be valuable to our membership, please fill out our submission form below. We also encourage, though not mandatory, to submit a short pitch video (1-3 minutes) sharing your idea.
Please note, only successful speaker applications will be contacted at this time. We will keep a record of all applications for future events.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact Riele Bailey, [email protected].
Applications now closed.
We are currently looking for speakers for the following event series:
- Small Business Forum
- Networking 101
Benefits for speaking at a Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce event:
- Promote your business and personal brand at a Chamber event
- Position yourself as a subject-expert within your business community
- Network and engage with like-minded business owners and professionals
- Receive online promotional coverage through The Chamber digital channels
- Open the doors to potential speaking engagement within our business community