About Business Crews:
Virtual Business Crews is a networking activity that uses intelligent matchmaking to group participants who share similar objectives. Participants are placed into groups designed with their specific interests in mind, and then meet with the same group of 15 – 20 people weekly over a four-week period to discuss and collaborate on achieving their business objectives. Meetings are led by an experienced facilitator in order to maximise your networking experience.
For the inaugural National Cohort, The Winnipeg Chamber is teaming up with the Chamber of Commerce of Metropolitan Montreal and Greater Vancouver Board of Trade to offer this networking activity to participants from across Canada for the first time.
If you are looking to build you network and build lasting relationships with professionals from across Canada, this activity is for you!
Benefits of Business Crews:
- A new way to network designed to fit your business objectives
- Connect with 15-20 valuable new contacts chosen for you from across Canada
- Create and build lasting relationships
A safe space to discuss your biggest business challenges
How the Business Crews Work?
- Each group will be determined by a unique algorithm that uses smart matchmaking to pair participants with other professionals seeking similar outcomes.
- Each session will be led by an experienced facilitator who will guide meeting discussions to help you develop deep and authentic relationships.
- Participants benefit from connecting with their group members and their respective networks across the country.